"For God so loved the
world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in
shall not perish but have
eternal life" (John 3:16).
This is the sum of our Christian faith. On the basis of
this and many other passages in the Bible, we believe, teach and
- There is one God, who has revealed himself
in the Bible as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The entire Bible is the inspired and
inerrant word of God.
- God created the entire world and humanity.
- All people are conceived and born in sin,
commit sin throughout their entire lives, and therefore
are under God's condemnation.
- God sent his own Son, Jesus Christ, into
the world to be the Savior of all people. Jesus
lived a perfect life for us and paid for the sins of the
entire world with his innocent death on the cross.
- God raised Jesus from the dead.
- By faith in Jesus as our Savior we have
the forgiveness of all sins and a sure hope of eternal
life in heaven.
- At the end of the world, Jesus will
return, taking all who have faith in him to live
with him forever.